Release v8.5 is here
Thursday, March 29, 2012
PixeLINK is pleased to announce the latest realease of our Software and Firmware. With our latest release PixeLINK now supports Windows 7 with our GigE products and our new GigE Filter Driver is signed and tested for Windows XP and Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit.
With v8.5 our SDK users will be able to build their application using our new 64-bit API.
*NOTE: GigE cameras must update the firmware and IpEgine - Download our CameraUpdate
Download Capture OEM
Release 8.5 contains the following major components:
- API v126.96.36.199
- API v188.8.131.52 (New)
- 1394 Driver v184.108.40.206 (New)
- USB Driver v220.127.116.11 (New)
- GEV Driver v18.104.22.168
- Capture OEM v22.214.171.124 (New)
- PxLIpAddresses v1.4.1
- Capture-OEM can now copy Help->About to clipboard
- Capture-OEM now includes a greyscale and negative sample callback
- Help files have been updated
- Fixed - Flip and rotate aren't applied to callback frames
- Various BSOD fixes
- Fixed - ApiNotSupportedError sometimes returned to PxLGetCameraFeatures when controlling multiple GEV cameras.
- Added 64-bit API, so the SDK user can create 64-bit camera application
- Fixed - PxLGetNextFrame times out with very low frame rates
- Added support for FEATURE_MAX_PIXEL_SIZE*
- Fix - App would abend if the preview were started and stopped on different threads
- Small changes to PxLIpaddresses to enhance usability
- The GEV drivers are now signed for WinXP and Win7 (x86 and x64)
- Capture-OEM now displays the GEV driver version in it’s Help->About page
- Fixed - Triggered frames can be lost if preview is running
The following camera ‘features’ are NOT supported on GigE with Release 8, but are supported with Release 7.x.
- FEATURE_EXTENDED_SHUTTER (knee points)
Please contact PixeLINK Support if you need our OEM kit to create your own install.